Attorney Chuck Easley is a graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law. He has been practicing law since 1980. He served as Supreme Court Justice of Mississippi from 2001 to 2008. He also served as Assistant District Attorney from 1980 to 1983, Third Court District. He had a 90% conviction rate, which is one of the highest in the state of Mississippi. He had a 90% conviction rate, which is one of the highest in the state of Mississippi. He has never lost a murder trial and has won over 100 DUI cases as a defense attorney. Has not lost a felony jury trial in Lowndes County in over 20 years.
- Admitted to practice law in 1980, Mississippi
- Easley Law Firm, from 2009 to present
- Supreme Court Justice of Mississippi from 2001 to 2008
- Easley Law Firm from 1992 to 2000
- Walters & Easley from 1983 to 1992
- Assistant District Attorney from 1980 to 1983, Third Circuit District
- 90% Conviction Rate: Never Lost a Murder Trial
Public Service: (26 years)
Areas of Practice
Recent Cases: 2 Social Security Cases, awarded FULL BENEFITS
In the month of May, Attorney Chuck Easley represented 3 social security claimants who won their cases with his help and received thousands of dollars in back pay benefits between them. Attorney Easley's representation of winning social security claims is now in the hundreds. Experience does matter.